Star Wars Edge of the Empire (Closed)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Session 12:Quarran terrorist aftermath

+2
Shadow 8472
WryRai
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Session 12:Quarran terrorist aftermath Empty Session 12:Quarran terrorist aftermath

Post by WryRai Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:47 pm

• 6 Quarran and Amisa (Hailey's cousin) take us down to the "research base" in 3 submersibles under pretense of a treasure hunt
  • 2 Quarran with Boris don't show up at the base
  • We question the 4 that do and they draw weapons
  • we quickly disable them, they panick activating a bomb on the surface and the defense turrets in the base
  • Ishvaars Quarran throwing skills prove impressive as he takes out the turrets
  • we find several mining  tools and explosives
  • we salvage 3 turrets, and disguise the salvage as their destruction
  • discovered we have essentially been lumped in with terrorists/rebels as far as the Empire is concerned
  • returning to the surface, we discover the explosion blew up the dock we parked the Æther Skiff
  • Æther Skiff now sinking with Boris unconscious inside
  • Tali cuts open droid hatch, Ishvaar throws Jowmum, Jowmum sticks the landing
  • Jowmum some how pulls Boris to safety
  • Tali arranges a dry dock with Mon Calimari shipyard for repair
  • Hailey, Ishvaar and Amisa are warning the Constabulary about the bombs and possibility of more
  • Jowmum and Tali are repairing the ship (necessary replacement due to explosion/total time renting tools pending)

Experience for this session and RP forum 11 (10 days of hyperspace) yet to be announced
WryRai
WryRai

Character sheet
Name: Talik'Vrei
Health:
Session 12:Quarran terrorist aftermath Left_bar_bleue12/14Session 12:Quarran terrorist aftermath Empty_bar_bleue  (12/14)
Strain:
Session 12:Quarran terrorist aftermath Left_bar_bleue10/13Session 12:Quarran terrorist aftermath Empty_bar_bleue  (10/13)

Back to top Go down

Session 12:Quarran terrorist aftermath Empty Re: Session 12:Quarran terrorist aftermath

Post by WryRai Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:09 pm

OOC:

Suddenly, I'm not horrified with Ishvaar's crushing of the squid terrorists
I grumble to myself as I hose out the ship with fresh water. Water damage has already been done, but I can prevent rust by washing off the salt water.
As I finish each section, I set up industrial evaporators.
Well into the night (aprx 19:00, likely after several ignored messages regarding lunch/dinner etc.) I message Hailey to find us somewhere to sleep. The ship will be hot, noisy and windy for the night.
WryRai
WryRai

Character sheet
Health:
Session 12:Quarran terrorist aftermath Left_bar_bleue12/14Session 12:Quarran terrorist aftermath Empty_bar_bleue  (12/14)
Strain:
Session 12:Quarran terrorist aftermath Left_bar_bleue10/13Session 12:Quarran terrorist aftermath Empty_bar_bleue  (10/13)

Back to top Go down

Session 12:Quarran terrorist aftermath Empty Re: Session 12:Quarran terrorist aftermath

Post by Shadow 8472 Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:41 am

Jowmum is helping Tali while she is working. He answeres any ignored messages and relays any new requests.

OOC: Events to add to recap: Jowmum sliced into a computer and found information on the Empire wanting us, the bounty on the gang, communication record with some Empire official. We covered up Jowmum's slicing trace by damaging the computer.

Last edited by Shadow 8472 on Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Shadow 8472
Shadow 8472

Back to top Go down

Post by Tzarina8472 Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:49 am

Hailey and Amicin (Ami) arrive at the dock just after sunset. One of them is driving the truck and the other is holding a large bag of local takeout (most likely sushi). It turns out Ami has similar taste in the practical clothing choices as Hailey, and both are still wearing matching fedoras. When they park, the driver motions for Ishwarr to help unload various repair supplies and cleaning equipment. The one with the takeout climbs up to where Tali is. "If you absolutely must go without going to the awful sushi bar with us, I can at least enjoy watching you suffer through their most palatable dish. Here. Eat." She shoves the food into her lap; refusal is not an option.

Last edited by Tzarina8472 on Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:06 am; edited 2 times in total
Tzarina8472
Tzarina8472

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow 8472 Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:54 am

Jowmum is rinsing out the kitchen while he recharges. Fortunately, the power outlet was just above the waterline.
Shadow 8472
Shadow 8472

Back to top Go down

Post by Tzarina8472 Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:04 am

"Oh, come now, cuz; it wasn't all that bad..." She shows the receipt to Tali. "Bills for the hull plating, bulkhead repair kit, floor plating for almost the entire lower deck, new chairs for the cockpit, and some space proof paint for the outer hull; I know how much this ship means to you, and I don't believe anyone should have to go anywhere in a brand new ship that has a giant 'scab' on the front." She gestures at the food. "Just be glad we didn't get you what that scrawny old wookie was having. At least yours isn't still moving."
Tzarina8472
Tzarina8472

Back to top Go down

Post by itsajblife Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:05 am

ishwarr walks to the kitchen and peaks his head around the corner ) "hey guys im going to go get some of that sweat sea weed do u guys want some?"
itsajblife
itsajblife

Back to top Go down

Post by WryRai Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:23 am

My eye twitches at the bill.
It's fine, it's fine, just gonna set us back a couple months on payments...*takes a bight of sushi* mmm, this is tasty...Find a bright side...there's gotta be a bright side...Since I have to repaint the ship anyway, I can at least pick a color...dark blue...maybe...I don't know...gotta make sure she isn't gonna rust to ruins first
I hand Hailey back the empty box, and pick the high-volume hose back up. A few seconds of spraying later I turn a little greener than normal, puke on the floor, and spray it out the door.
I yell over the rushing water, I need more carbs with the next plate, somethin that'll sit heavy while I work, preferably takin one or fewer hands to eat.
WryRai
WryRai

Character sheet
Health:
Strain:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow 8472 Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:28 am

Jowmum is the only one in the kitchen to talk to Ishwarr.

Jowmum looks up from his work rinsing the floor.

*Basic* How can you think of sweet sea weed while everyone else is working on minimizing damage to the ship? How about you pitch in and scrub the walls of the cargo bay? I'm almost done here. I will join you when I am done charging.

Jowmum continues working while he finishes charging.
Shadow 8472
Shadow 8472

Back to top Go down

Post by Tzarina8472 Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:49 am

Hailey (?) catches the sushi box and darts out the door. The other one soon follows, crumpling up the bill so it doesn't get wet and dodging bits of rice and fish on the way out.

"She wants pasta?! Doesn't she know what planet we're on?!"

"Relax. We found something made of rice, didn't we?" She jumps over the giggling hose. "I don't know! You're the one who's been here for a month, not me! Surely you've found some sort of sandwich shop."

"Don't look at me, I spent almost that entire time fifty leagues... I mean, five feet under the sea. We had dehydrated food (if you can call it that), and certainly never any takeout. And even if there was takeout, it was the squid faces who ordered, and I don't think they bothered to go up at all while looking for a snack."

"Gross!"

"Hey, that's my life! What have you been doing the last six months, eh? Getting hyperspace sick at all?"

"Surely we can find a rice bread bakery and or a grill. Maybe we can find Tali a sandwich."
Tzarina8472
Tzarina8472

Back to top Go down

Post by Tzarina8472 Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:45 pm

Half an hour later, Hailey (?) returns with her cousin and a King McDolly bag. "Here, have a clam burger." The burger is made of local cuisine, extra salty, with kelp flakes mixed in the bread. There are three thin slices of various fish patties in the middle between some sort of cheese that can be manufactured on any planet and a salad made of sweet and salty seaweed. "And don't ask for something else unless you're willing to wait until morning, because everything good is closed for the night." She gives it to Tali and joins her counterpart in the cargo bay.
Tzarina8472
Tzarina8472

Back to top Go down

Post by doomedelf Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:57 pm

"Hello, I get that you are kidnapping me. Would you be willing to be recorded in an interview?"
Boris asks hopeful.
"Now I understand this is slightly awkward. It is not the first time I have been kidnapped due to a misunderstanding. I am sure what ever you want can be worked out in  a peaceful manner."

Last edited by doomedelf on Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:31 am; edited 2 times in total
doomedelf
doomedelf

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Session 12:Quarran terrorist aftermath Left_bar_bleue11/11Session 12:Quarran terrorist aftermath Empty_bar_bleue  (11/11)
Strain:
Session 12:Quarran terrorist aftermath Left_bar_bleue12/12Session 12:Quarran terrorist aftermath Empty_bar_bleue  (12/12)

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow 8472 Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:48 am

Boris' voice comes over the intercom.

Boris must be waking up.

Jowmum unplugs himself and heads to the cargo bay.

He addresses both human girls.

Hailey, will you check on Bores? He is waking up and it sounds like he is reliving his kidnapping.
Shadow 8472
Shadow 8472

Back to top Go down

Post by Tzarina8472 Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:05 am

The girls are lifting a crate of ruined foodstuffs out and onto the truck. "Can't the people at the hospital take care of him? That's what they're payed to do, we're busy."
Tzarina8472
Tzarina8472

Back to top Go down

Post by itsajblife Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:26 am

ishwarr ignoring jowmum walks out and dives in to get some sea weed ) (it was at this moment when ishwarr remembered he couldn't swim) "kelp! (ishwarr roars)
itsajblife
itsajblife

Back to top Go down

Post by WryRai Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:33 am

An empty crate splashes into the water very near Ishvaar's head, it's unclear who shoved it or if they cared about where it landed.
WryRai
WryRai

Character sheet
Health:
Strain:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tzarina8472 Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:03 am

The crate seems to float, at least while it's still top side down...
Tzarina8472
Tzarina8472

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow 8472 Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:15 pm

He is in his room. Don't you remember? I patched the intercom from there to the kitchen so I could monitor him while I charged. And in case you don't remember, the elevator still needs a once over before I can use it.
Shadow 8472
Shadow 8472

Back to top Go down

Post by doomedelf Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:35 pm

"Oh! I see you are Inquisitors. Well you see there is no way I could be a Jedi. For one thing I am way to young. Oh, this thing it is just a training saber useful to avoid those pesky ordnance and it allows for non lethal take down of my bounty hunters who come after me."
Boris scratches his ear while replying to an unseen spectator.
"You must be mistaken. I am just a researcher. Is this really necessary?.... What I am I doing on Mon Calimari... Who left the intercom on where I am I?"
doomedelf
doomedelf

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Session 12:Quarran terrorist aftermath Left_bar_bleue11/11Session 12:Quarran terrorist aftermath Empty_bar_bleue  (11/11)
Strain:
Session 12:Quarran terrorist aftermath Left_bar_bleue12/12Session 12:Quarran terrorist aftermath Empty_bar_bleue  (12/12)

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow 8472 Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:46 pm

[deleted post]

Last edited by Shadow 8472 on Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shadow 8472
Shadow 8472

Back to top Go down

Post by Tzarina8472 Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:48 pm

"Listen to him go on like that, he's fine. This cargo bay ain't going to clean itself, and I for one don't want to be smelling moldy and rotten ration packs all the way from here to wherever we're off to next. As it is, we're lucky to still have a ship at all, much less anything that still works on it." Hailey helps set the crate down on the truck, and rubs her tired forehead. "You got this?"

Ami nods. "I got this. Those squids can have a snack, and we can get rid of some trash." She starts securing the nearly empty food crate.

"Good. I'm going to bed." Hailey turns to JM again. "I'm turning off the intercom. Don't bother me again until morning unless Boris asks for something or sounds like he's going to hurt himself."
Tzarina8472
Tzarina8472

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow 8472 Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:01 pm

Jowmum does the more sensible thing and activates his internal intercom on his way to get an evaporator.

*to Boris*You are safe for the time being. I left the intercom on. Someone tried to blow up the ship through the landing pad. We found you underwater inside the ship. We are working on washing out the salt from the lower deck. So far, the kitchen and Rec rooms are finished, and the cargo bays are about 47% done. Ishwarr is AWOL looking for seaweed floating on an upside down barrel, and Hailey doesn't want to check on you. Which reminds me, how are you feeling?
Shadow 8472
Shadow 8472

Back to top Go down

Post by doomedelf Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:03 pm

"Great it is official the universe hates me."
Boris groans.
"Did you at least get some video footage that I can use?"
doomedelf
doomedelf

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Strain:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow 8472 Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:06 am

I have footage from when I dragged your pelt out from under the waterline.

*Not over intercom* Hey, Tali, the Kitchen is ready for an evaporator! I'm moving the one in the Rec Room.

Shadow 8472
Shadow 8472

Back to top Go down

Post by Tzarina8472 Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:17 am

Ami (?) takes the food crate to the edge of the dock and starts emptying the soggy packs into the sea. She tosses all the trash back into the crate, then sits down on the tailgate. She picks up a small rock from the ground as happy fish start nibbling on the new found feast. After a while, she skips the rock across the surface of the water.

Skip! Skip! Skip! Thunk! Splash!

"Huh?" Ami (?) peers out across the darkened ocean waters, and soon she distantly senses the presence of someone, gently floating towards her. "Hey! Wookie! Didn't anyone tell you about the luminescent sharks that come out at night?!"
Tzarina8472
Tzarina8472

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next