Star Wars Edge of the Empire (Closed)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flight of the Stalitz (Boris, Hailey, Ami Post here)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Flight of the Stalitz (Boris, Hailey, Ami Post here) - Page 2 Empty Re: Flight of the Stalitz (Boris, Hailey, Ami Post here)

Post by Tzarina8472 Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:19 am

Hailey takes off the helmet and frowns slightly at Boris's lack of reaction. They brush past each other without another word.

One of the other prisoners is attempting to get the worthless computer to boot up. "What are you trying to do?"

He looks up and has a brief start, then grunts a few dozen curse words in an alien language. "Gard. Mani'fest." the creature mutters in poor Basic.

Hailey shrugs at the mass of computer components, which appears to have been shot by someone during the jail break. "While I agree that would be useful, I don't think that computer is going to give." She gestures haplessly to the computer and beckons for the prisoner to follow. Hailey then goes to the captive guard and kicks his foot so that he looks at her.

She is still in armor, still holding a blaster riffle, and still doesn't have a scratch on her. She glares down at the guard. "I am the one who lead the charge, who set the captives free and fired the first shot. I am also the one who you couldn't hit, who knocked over your gun, and called you to surrender before you found yourself where you are now. Now please give us the names, ranks, and descriptions of everyone you worked with regularly here."
Tzarina8472
Tzarina8472

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2