Flight of the Stalitz (Boris, Hailey, Ami Post here)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Flight of the Stalitz (Boris, Hailey, Ami Post here)

Post by d0e8r on Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:12 pm

After the imperial customs officers intercepted Boris' message, the crew were taken for questioning. Talik' was somehow let off with a fine of 10K credits and allowed to keep Jowmum, after being strictly warned not to engage in further activity with criminals.

The rest of you were marched blindfolded to a cold, dark, room... The last thing you remembered was the sound of blasters firing before you felt agonizing pain and everything faded to black...

“[murmuring]…you. Hey, you all! Get up. You’re here.”

You hear the sound of a door sliding shut, and as you groggily look around, you see a small group of prisoners, your group included, unceremoniously dumped in a pile on the floor. On either side of you, you see heavily armed Imperial troopers. A large metal bridge stretches out in front of you over some rough, rocky terrain. The air is dank and the room – perhaps “cavern” would be more appropriate – is lit with small flickering lights hanging from the walls. The darkness makes it difficult to make out your surroundings, but even as you try and get a bearing on what’s going on, you see the troopers start to prod some of the prisoners. “Alright, scum, get going. The rest of your life is right over there.” He gestures across the bridge. One of the other troopers remarks: “I don’t understand why we don’t just space this trash. Why do we bother with them, again?” “Well, they make good labor, right? Better them than someone respectable,” another trooper chimes in.
avatar
d0e8r
Admin

Posts : 222
Join date : 2015-11-30

Character sheet
Name: The GM
Health:
10/12  (10/12)
Strain:
8/10  (8/10)

http://sweote.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Flight of the Stalitz (Boris, Hailey, Ami Post here)

Post by Tzarina8472 on Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:25 pm

Hailey grumbles silently and helps Ami stand, giving her a look that could only be interpreted as This is all your fault. She then thanks her lucky stars that her beloved fedora is back on the ship and drags Ami behind her as they make their way to catch up with Boris.

***

Ami feels slightly dazed and the gets the conflicted feeling that something has gone horribly south and intends to stay there. Suddenly someone yanks her to her feet by the wrist, Hailey, and she receives the most awful glare. However, considering that she's the one who's been imprisoned by her own cousin in a make-shift brig for the last two weeks, and been poked and prodded all undignified by her so-called 'friends', What have you gotten me into this time, Hal? Hailey then starts yanking her along behind through a small crowd of gruff looking strangers. When they re-connect with Boris, she hears Hailey whisper to him, "I'm going to follow your lead until I get a better idea of what's going on."
avatar
Tzarina8472

Posts : 566
Join date : 2015-12-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Flight of the Stalitz (Boris, Hailey, Ami Post here)

Post by doomedelf on Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:20 pm

"That may not be the be the best idea. I am pretty sure that this is my fault, but at least I do not have to deal with Black Sun. If would like a heads up on if you notice anything."
Boris whispers projecting serenity while observing everything. He wishes that he could have snuck a Lightsaber in here but that would have attracted all the wrong types of attention. He takes note of the general mood of the prisoners and the guards and starts concocting a cunning plan.
avatar
doomedelf

Posts : 408
Join date : 2015-11-30

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
11/11  (11/11)
Strain:
12/12  (12/12)

Back to top Go down

Re: Flight of the Stalitz (Boris, Hailey, Ami Post here)

Post by Tzarina8472 on Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:12 pm

Hailey takes a quick look at the guards to spot any changes in the uniform since last time she committed it to memory. Noticing nothing new, she acknowledges Boris's comment by leading the trudge across the metallic bridge. As the bridge creaks beneath their footsteps, Hailey starts analyzing the image of the guards in her head; the way they stand, how they held their weapons, where it looked like all their holsters were... she even thinks she could try to mimic the one guy's voice.
avatar
Tzarina8472

Posts : 566
Join date : 2015-12-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Flight of the Stalitz (Boris, Hailey, Ami Post here)

Post by d0e8r on Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:12 am

Clad in typical laminate armor, the guard seem fairly relaxed, legs akimbo, with E-11 blaster rifles gripped in their arms. Rifles which they are now using to prod a few of the rather lethargic prisoners in the right direction.
"Move along, you sleemos"
His voice is slightly nasally and monotone, with a decidedly Imperial accent.

As you cross the bridge, you hear what sounds like a decent-sized crowd of people down the hallway to the left. To the right, you can just make out an entryway into a small room by the light of the force field covering its entrance.

At either end of the walkway, there is a tunnel leading somewhere else, but both ends have guards covering the tunnels.
avatar
d0e8r
Admin

Posts : 222
Join date : 2015-11-30

Character sheet
Name: The GM
Health:
10/12  (10/12)
Strain:
8/10  (8/10)

http://sweote.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Flight of the Stalitz (Boris, Hailey, Ami Post here)

Post by d0e8r on Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:33 am

Quick clarification: I'm sure you can see it on the map, but there is a Lambda class shuttle on the platform where you woke up. The transport that brought you here, most probably. You don't know for sure, though, because you woke up in a dog pile on the platform, as stated earlier. You might have been there hours or even days before you came to.
avatar
d0e8r
Admin

Posts : 222
Join date : 2015-11-30

Character sheet
Name: The GM
Health:
10/12  (10/12)
Strain:
8/10  (8/10)

http://sweote.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Flight of the Stalitz (Boris, Hailey, Ami Post here)

Post by d0e8r on Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:54 am

If Hailey wants to notice any distinctive details about the shuttle she can make me a hard (3purple) perception check or an average (2 purple) mechanics or piloting check (either space or planetary, doesn't matter). She has two setback on that roll, one from the dim light, and one from the splitting headache she has which is only compounded by all the noise...
avatar
d0e8r
Admin

Posts : 222
Join date : 2015-11-30

Character sheet
Name: The GM
Health:
10/12  (10/12)
Strain:
8/10  (8/10)

http://sweote.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Flight of the Stalitz (Boris, Hailey, Ami Post here)

Post by d0e8r on Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:25 pm

As Hailey glances back at the shuttle, something about it strikes her as being a bit "off". She can't put her finger on it, though, and the dim light makes a detailed examination difficult. One of the guards, seeing her look back, takes the opportunity to jab her. "Keep moving!"
avatar
d0e8r
Admin

Posts : 222
Join date : 2015-11-30

Character sheet
Name: The GM
Health:
10/12  (10/12)
Strain:
8/10  (8/10)

http://sweote.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Flight of the Stalitz (Boris, Hailey, Ami Post here)

Post by doomedelf on Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:09 am

"Slavers or advance prison colony. May or may not legitimate. "
Boris comments to Halley, and gives sad smile as he passes the other prisoners. He sizes them up as he plots his possible escape routes.
avatar
doomedelf

Posts : 408
Join date : 2015-11-30

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
11/11  (11/11)
Strain:
12/12  (12/12)

Back to top Go down

Re: Flight of the Stalitz (Boris, Hailey, Ami Post here)

Post by d0e8r on Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:51 am

Immediately ahead of Boris Hailey and Ami are the three other prisoners they woke up together with; a well muscled Twilek young man who holds his head proudly and resolutely; a fat, aging Twilek man with beady eyes and a greedy face, and a cowled aqualish who looks to be in a bad mood. They cross the bridge and turn left, towards the noises of people.

Boris can see several possible escape options right now, in his first few minutes here. There are the tunnels: both guarded, and the shuttle, which is unguarded at the moment, though there are guards nearby. There is also the area where the sounds of people talking and possibly fighting are coming from. Boris has not investigated that area yet. There is also the doorway lit by a very active force field which blocks entry...
avatar
d0e8r
Admin

Posts : 222
Join date : 2015-11-30

Character sheet
Name: The GM
Health:
10/12  (10/12)
Strain:
8/10  (8/10)

http://sweote.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Flight of the Stalitz (Boris, Hailey, Ami Post here)

Post by Tzarina8472 on Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:26 am

Hailey pauses a moment to study the force field. As she does, Ami tries to wriggle and pry her wrist free of Hailey's grasp, but Hailey glares at her, tightens her grip, and moves on.
avatar
Tzarina8472

Posts : 566
Join date : 2015-12-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Flight of the Stalitz (Boris, Hailey, Ami Post here)

Post by doomedelf on Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:53 pm

"Fight club! I have not seen one of these since I escaped Zann Consortium. Lets do what we can to prevent our deaths."
Boris murmurs to Hailey.
avatar
doomedelf

Posts : 408
Join date : 2015-11-30

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
11/11  (11/11)
Strain:
12/12  (12/12)

Back to top Go down

Re: Flight of the Stalitz (Boris, Hailey, Ami Post here)

Post by Tzarina8472 on Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:06 pm

Ami whispers something into Hailey's ear. "No! We are not doing that! Think about it, will you?" To Boris, she whispers, "Ami wants her and me to fight each other in it for a scam."
avatar
Tzarina8472

Posts : 566
Join date : 2015-12-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Flight of the Stalitz (Boris, Hailey, Ami Post here)

Post by doomedelf on Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:27 am

"No! Keep a low profile until we have a better feel for what is going on. I don't think that there is an immediate threat."
Boris comments.
avatar
doomedelf

Posts : 408
Join date : 2015-11-30

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
11/11  (11/11)
Strain:
12/12  (12/12)

Back to top Go down

Re: Flight of the Stalitz (Boris, Hailey, Ami Post here)

Post by d0e8r on Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:36 am

Still squabbling about how to interact with the presumed "fight club" you round the corner and find yourself looking down the hall towards a common room. As you enter the large, somewhat well-lit area, you can see groups of people in tattered clothing huddled around each other. Some are eating, some merely talking, and others sit in stoic silence, a long, far-away look in their eyes. The fight sounds were mostly squabbles for food. You see two prisoners scuffling over a bowl of soup, most of which has now sloshed out onto the floor. Another tries to serve himself a double helping and receives glares from the other prisoners and a bloodied nose from a guard for his efforts. In one corner, a prisoner coughs violently and spits up some blood. A few prisoners glance up balefully when you and the other new arrivals enter, but for the most part, you are barely acknowledged.

You also notice that security here is pretty low. The guards at the landing platform left you to your own devices as soon as you crossed the bridge. And the guards in this room seem more concerned about guarding the food rations than the prisoners. None of the prisoners are shackled.
avatar
d0e8r
Admin

Posts : 222
Join date : 2015-11-30

Character sheet
Name: The GM
Health:
10/12  (10/12)
Strain:
8/10  (8/10)

http://sweote.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Flight of the Stalitz (Boris, Hailey, Ami Post here)

Post by doomedelf on Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:06 am

Boris checks on the guy coughing up blood.
"Are you ok?"
Boris takes a sampling of this persons emotions.
avatar
doomedelf

Posts : 408
Join date : 2015-11-30

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
11/11  (11/11)
Strain:
12/12  (12/12)

Back to top Go down

Re: Flight of the Stalitz (Boris, Hailey, Ami Post here)

Post by d0e8r on Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:20 am

He begins laughing hysterically. "Am I OK? Am I OK? Best joke I've heard all day."

"Hey everyone! The purple furred freak wants to know if I'm OK..."

This outburst triggers another violent round of coughing...

For the most part, no one pays any mind. A few give him sidelong glances.

With in moments, though, the laughter is gone, replaced with resigned depression.

"It's the dust. Gets in your lungs. Makes it hard to breathe."
avatar
d0e8r
Admin

Posts : 222
Join date : 2015-11-30

Character sheet
Name: The GM
Health:
10/12  (10/12)
Strain:
8/10  (8/10)

http://sweote.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Flight of the Stalitz (Boris, Hailey, Ami Post here)

Post by Tzarina8472 on Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:47 am

"How long have you been here?"
avatar
Tzarina8472

Posts : 566
Join date : 2015-12-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Flight of the Stalitz (Boris, Hailey, Ami Post here)

Post by d0e8r on Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:36 am

He looks confused, as if he doesn't understand the question. Finally he answers slowly...

"I really can't remember. Three months, a year, a decade. What does it matter? I suppose I've lived here my whole life. This is Stalitz. This is home. This is death."
avatar
d0e8r
Admin

Posts : 222
Join date : 2015-11-30

Character sheet
Name: The GM
Health:
10/12  (10/12)
Strain:
8/10  (8/10)

http://sweote.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Flight of the Stalitz (Boris, Hailey, Ami Post here)

Post by doomedelf on Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:46 am

"What can you tell me about this place?"
Boris asks examining him for clues about his medical status.
"I have some experience with medical stuff. Is there any warm fluids? Or any thing that I could make into a soup?"
avatar
doomedelf

Posts : 408
Join date : 2015-11-30

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
11/11  (11/11)
Strain:
12/12  (12/12)

Back to top Go down

Re: Flight of the Stalitz (Boris, Hailey, Ami Post here)

Post by d0e8r on Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:07 am

"This is Stalitz. This is home. And death."

He repeats, as if you hadn't heard him the first time.

About this time another prisoner, a young Twi'lek male with a kindly face approaches you as you converse with the middle-aged Cerean prisoner. He is carrying a bowl of warm soup rations.

"Now now, Grum. Save your breath. You'll need it. Here. I brought you some soup for your cough."

He looks you over.

“Ah, new grist for the Imperial mill. Unfortunate, but inevitable. My name is Nyms’eren, although most Basic tongues prefer Nym Seren. You may call me either. I’m sure we’ll get to know each other soon enough – there’s very little else to do here. I can try to answer your questions. Not much to tell, though. What do you want to know?"


avatar
d0e8r
Admin

Posts : 222
Join date : 2015-11-30

Character sheet
Name: The GM
Health:
10/12  (10/12)
Strain:
8/10  (8/10)

http://sweote.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Flight of the Stalitz (Boris, Hailey, Ami Post here)

Post by d0e8r on Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:02 am

Please don't start a new thread. Continue the summary from our last session here. Thanks.
avatar
d0e8r
Admin

Posts : 222
Join date : 2015-11-30

Character sheet
Name: The GM
Health:
10/12  (10/12)
Strain:
8/10  (8/10)

http://sweote.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Flight of the Stalitz (Boris, Hailey, Ami Post here)

Post by Tzarina8472 on Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:43 am

Boris, Hailey, and Ami were tossed into the prison and passively introduced to several interesting but mediocre 'crowd folk' who we almost immediately dismissed with the flick of a wrist. Literally.

After spending our first night recovering from the previous day's stunning and stresses, we all went to work mining with the other miners. Turns out they were mining for kyber crystals (light saber power source, also powers the Death Star-meta). Boris and Hailey (mostly Boris) start collecting rocks that contain these crystals. Ami, on the other hand, cannot sense the crystals and begins tossing pebbles at an atmospheric force field, all the time muttering how we can't really be on an asteroid, it must be a planet. No one believed her.

Suddenly the force field flickers from one of Ami's pebbles and, while leaning in for a closer look, inexplicably looses her balance and tumbles through. Despite the rather graphic image of Ami's suffocating corps floating off into space, Boris senses that she is still alive and is going down. He laughs, causing a rather disturbed Hailey to try to punch him (and failing miserably). One of the prisoners alerts a guard, who tells everyone to go to their cells and then faints. Hailey takes his rifle and, on Boris's council, fires it at the force field. The field collapses and, after some experiments, she and Boris jump out into the holographic void.

After everyone had safely landed in a giant lake below, Hailey shoots the closest of two patrol boats while Ami swims towards it and Boris tries to puzzle out the art of keeping one's head above knee deep water. After Hailey shoots out one of the holo-projectors aloft, other prisoners start jumping and splashing down into the lake. We take over one boat, then Ami takes over the other. After some time and an extremely cinematic shoot out, including a spectacular miss by Ami which inspires everyone, a worthless call for the prison staff stand down by Hailey, Boris setting the building on fire and causing a number of explosions, several prisoners getting away on the speeder bikes, and a gunman who can't keep his gun upright to stop a jail break, we take the incompetent gunner prisoner and claim the base for ourselves.

P.S. Boris and Ami nearly died. Fortunately one of the prisoners was a doctor, who helped them get out of the graveyard zone. Hailey on the other hand, got through the entire battle with little more than a headache. Taking charge of her cousin, she opens a box and shackles Ami before she can cause any more trouble.
avatar
Tzarina8472

Posts : 566
Join date : 2015-12-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Flight of the Stalitz (Boris, Hailey, Ami Post here)

Post by doomedelf on Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:37 pm

"Sorry Ami but having you free leads to bad things happening to me. So until I am either safely outside your sphere of chaos or you manage to turn down your recklessness a bit ."
Boris apologizes to Ami. Boris starts to explore the base for maps or a good mode of transportation greatly hoping that he will not have to walk back to civilization.
avatar
doomedelf

Posts : 408
Join date : 2015-11-30

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
11/11  (11/11)
Strain:
12/12  (12/12)

Back to top Go down

Re: Flight of the Stalitz (Boris, Hailey, Ami Post here)

Post by Tzarina8472 on Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:36 pm

Boris turns the corner and comes face to face with a woman in a guard's uniform armor, holding a blaster rifle. "Oh, Hi Boris. Look at all this cool stuff." The figure gently kicks open a stealthy weapons locker that was hidden in the wall.
avatar
Tzarina8472

Posts : 566
Join date : 2015-12-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Flight of the Stalitz (Boris, Hailey, Ami Post here)

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum