Session 2: Formos

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Session 2: Formos

Post by doomedelf on Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:02 pm

Thought so. There is more at work here than I first thought. Boris Smirks. How long have you been able to do that trick? Who taught you?
avatar
doomedelf

Posts : 408
Join date : 2015-11-30

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
11/11  (11/11)
Strain:
12/12  (12/12)

Back to top Go down

Re: Session 2: Formos

Post by Tzarina8472 on Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:26 pm

Hailey leans her head back and closes her eyes. "You're not really a anthropologist, are you?"
avatar
Tzarina8472

Posts : 566
Join date : 2015-12-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Session 2: Formos

Post by doomedelf on Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:03 am

"No... I am a social-political historian with really interesting luck." Boris replies.
"It is kinda conceited to think that my concern is only in human society. I am curious about unusual abilities because a lot of information was lost in establishment of the empire." He thinks for a second then adds.
"I also may have bit of an odd reaction to people pointing guns at me because IT HAPPENS ALL THE TIME!!!"
avatar
doomedelf

Posts : 408
Join date : 2015-11-30

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
11/11  (11/11)
Strain:
12/12  (12/12)

Back to top Go down

Re: Session 2: Formos

Post by Tzarina8472 on Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:13 am

Hailey shrugs. "No need to get upset at me about it. I've never pointed my gun at you."
avatar
Tzarina8472

Posts : 566
Join date : 2015-12-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Session 2: Formos

Post by doomedelf on Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:24 am

"It is not you, But I walk into a cantata then walk out then people are pointing guns at me for all sorts of stupid reasons." Boris sighs then cocks his head.
"What makes you say I am not a researcher?"
avatar
doomedelf

Posts : 408
Join date : 2015-11-30

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
11/11  (11/11)
Strain:
12/12  (12/12)

Back to top Go down

Re: Session 2: Formos

Post by Tzarina8472 on Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:29 am

*Starts snoring softly*
avatar
Tzarina8472

Posts : 566
Join date : 2015-12-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Session 2: Formos

Post by WryRai on Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:58 am

*replying to Boris' comment about lekku, she blushes a bit*
Yes I'm quite aware, I'm attached to a pair if you hadn't noticed. Did you pick up some inter-species anatomy book written in binary?
*replying to JM's query about weapons, hoping to change the subject*
I prefer the unarmed look, people don't often shoot at the unarmed girl, and I'm pretty good at diving for cover, and I'd rather not be in those situations anyway. Why again is this gang after us?


Last edited by WryRai on Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:27 am; edited 4 times in total
avatar
WryRai

Posts : 308
Join date : 2015-12-02
Age : 26
Location : Arizona

Character sheet
Name: Talik'Vrei
Health:
12/14  (12/14)
Strain:
10/13  (10/13)

Back to top Go down

Re: Session 2: Formos

Post by doomedelf on Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:37 am

Leaving Haley to "sleep" he grins "Yes I figure someone on this ship ought to know medicine. So why not pick up Binary at the same time?"
avatar
doomedelf

Posts : 408
Join date : 2015-11-30

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
11/11  (11/11)
Strain:
12/12  (12/12)

Back to top Go down

Re: Session 2: Formos

Post by Shadow 8472 on Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:03 am

*to WryRai*

You know the hideout we cleaned out? Haily and Boris knocked out the local branch of this larger organization who has been preying upon cargo ships. Seeing as it is no secret we are responsible, sooner or later, their higher up will be coming for us when he learns of today. The rest of us decided we are going to finish the job. He has multiple bounties, so if we capture him, we can turn that bully over for a hefty sum that would go nicely toward paying off the ship. If, however, we capture him dead, there is a smaller bounty we could still collect.

*Shifts around, giving the impression of a grin*

If we are cunning enough, we might be able to turn him in for the bigger bounty, but keep enough evidence to collect the small reward for arranging his death.

As Jowmum finishes his response to Tali, Boris is just coming into the cockpit and talking to himself about picking up medicine and Binary.

*Turns head to Boris*

Just keep it to listening in and don't try imitating it.

*Turns to fully face Boris.*

I've learned what I can from this map for now. I need some time to process it.

*Stands up a little straighter as if changing to a more serious topic*

Sorry I couldn't help out with the fight much. Judging by impending events, I would like to see about going shopping for a small, concealed blaster perfect for a sneak attack. Nobody would suspect the little r4 droid... until it's too late.


Last edited by Shadow 8472 on Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Shadow 8472

Posts : 581
Join date : 2015-12-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Session 2: Formos

Post by doomedelf on Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:40 pm

"Jowmum, why do I get the feeling you are going to get me killed...or arrested as a terrorist?" Boris sighs. "I can definitely see where this is headed with this but I would not like to hunted because 'I' turned an astromech into an assassin droid. You do realize that is illegal don't you?"
avatar
doomedelf

Posts : 408
Join date : 2015-11-30

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
11/11  (11/11)
Strain:
12/12  (12/12)

Back to top Go down

Re: Session 2: Formos

Post by Shadow 8472 on Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:10 pm

*Tilts down in a little shame*

It could only be for when we are expecting trouble... and no, I did not realize it was illegal.

*Straightens and whispers so only Boris hears, sounding a little scared*

I just had a wild imagination moment where I tried to pitch in but I... didn't make it.
avatar
Shadow 8472

Posts : 581
Join date : 2015-12-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Session 2: Formos

Post by WryRai on Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:59 pm

You say he is worth more alive right? How about a bola launcher? Your stable base should give the perfect angle on fleeing targets. Do you have spare compartments? We may have to sacrifice a manipulator to fit it.


Last edited by WryRai on Wed Jan 06, 2016 1:38 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Sorry, I can't add colors when posting from mobile)
avatar
WryRai

Posts : 308
Join date : 2015-12-02
Age : 26
Location : Arizona

Character sheet
Name: Talik'Vrei
Health:
12/14  (12/14)
Strain:
10/13  (10/13)

Back to top Go down

Re: Session 2: Formos

Post by doomedelf on Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:35 pm

"It is fine but your discretion could use some work. " Boris Sighs.
"I was hoping that I could just research. So is life."
Looking to Talik he says.
"You know it is possible that he would have not realized you were with us. That may open up options. Also I agree with Jowmum that you should carry a small weapon in-case you get trapped where you can't escape. Yes your first thought should be to escape but if you are not able to then you should be prepared to fight."
avatar
doomedelf

Posts : 408
Join date : 2015-11-30

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
11/11  (11/11)
Strain:
12/12  (12/12)

Back to top Go down

Re: Session 2: Formos

Post by Shadow 8472 on Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:44 pm

This guy is a bully. I don't like bullies. Even if I can't end up with an upgrade in the timeframe we have, I would like some tips on how I may defend myself if I do end up stuck in a place I can't otherwise fight back. Keep in mind how quickly news here seems to find its way around. We don't have much time. Some of Dobah's spies were probably cheering for us and already sent word his way.
avatar
Shadow 8472

Posts : 581
Join date : 2015-12-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Session 2: Formos

Post by WryRai on Wed Jan 06, 2016 1:46 am

Would a tool-belt satisfy you? I accidentally touched an arc-spanner to an ungrounded bulkhead my dad was working on once. The experience was shocking for both of us as I didn't know how to get an unconscious person thrice my weight out of a maintenance shaft.
avatar
WryRai

Posts : 308
Join date : 2015-12-02
Age : 26
Location : Arizona

Character sheet
Name: Talik'Vrei
Health:
12/14  (12/14)
Strain:
10/13  (10/13)

Back to top Go down

Re: Session 2: Formos

Post by doomedelf on Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:45 am

"If their that close something went wrong."Boris Laughs
"Though having a tool belt with tools in it might discourage a causal mugging. Best make sure they are hard to steal though."
avatar
doomedelf

Posts : 408
Join date : 2015-11-30

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
11/11  (11/11)
Strain:
12/12  (12/12)

Back to top Go down

Re: Session 2: Formos

Post by WryRai on Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:48 am

*Indignant eye-roll*
Right, people are marking young mechanics with common tools as their pickpocket target. Sure, they're more expensive than I'd care to replace too often, but they are a lot cheaper than jewelry or actual weapons. In terms of profit vs effort, I have a feeling it would be more trouble than it's worth to a thief.
avatar
WryRai

Posts : 308
Join date : 2015-12-02
Age : 26
Location : Arizona

Character sheet
Name: Talik'Vrei
Health:
12/14  (12/14)
Strain:
10/13  (10/13)

Back to top Go down

Re: Session 2: Formos

Post by Tzarina8472 on Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:57 am

"Unless he was a troll," Hailey says, climbing up the ladder. "Man you guys are loud, but I guess that's what I get for always going solo all the time. I don't think I've shared a ship with anyone in over a year." *Yawns again* "I also just remembered, I could really use some target practice with my new blaster. Got to check out all the fancy settings and all, if it has any. What are the odds you've got a shooting range or the like on a ship like this?"
avatar
Tzarina8472

Posts : 566
Join date : 2015-12-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Session 2: Formos

Post by doomedelf on Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:03 am

"No so they do not use them on you." Boris takes a look at Haley.
"This is a cargo ship not a luxury liner or war ship. Just what kind of ship have you been on that had a gun range?"
avatar
doomedelf

Posts : 408
Join date : 2015-11-30

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
11/11  (11/11)
Strain:
12/12  (12/12)

Back to top Go down

Re: Session 2: Formos

Post by WryRai on Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:09 am

Well, *turns head sharply towards Hailey, grins evilly* if you don't mind EVA's, we've got one the size of the galaxy.
avatar
WryRai

Posts : 308
Join date : 2015-12-02
Age : 26
Location : Arizona

Character sheet
Name: Talik'Vrei
Health:
12/14  (12/14)
Strain:
10/13  (10/13)

Back to top Go down

Re: Session 2: Formos

Post by Tzarina8472 on Wed Jan 06, 2016 6:09 am

*Rolls eyes at Tali.* "Actually, that Imperial Star Cruiser had a blaster range, as does every Star Destroyer I've been on."


Last edited by Tzarina8472 on Wed Jan 06, 2016 6:59 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Tzarina8472

Posts : 566
Join date : 2015-12-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Session 2: Formos

Post by Shadow 8472 on Wed Jan 06, 2016 6:58 am

Jowmum, who had recessed into thinking for a minute, comes out with a situational analysis report.

For now, since we want this guy alive, we could modify my fire extinguisher to produce an airborne sedative. I pose as one of his droids, Tali or Boris fires a blaster bolt to set a fire behind the guy. When I go to put it out, I instead put him to sleep while the fight dies down.
avatar
Shadow 8472

Posts : 581
Join date : 2015-12-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Session 2: Formos

Post by Tzarina8472 on Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:38 am

"How are we going to deal with all the security he's bound to have? If it was just me, I might be able to crawl in there somehow and remotely trigger some alarms. Then, although I've only done this part with inanimate objects, bag him and be on my merry way amidst the confusion."

Spoiler:
Sorta OOC: Then it really would be the Phantom Menace.
avatar
Tzarina8472

Posts : 566
Join date : 2015-12-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Session 2: Formos

Post by WryRai on Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:30 pm

I still don't like the principle of this whole campaign your coordinating, but if I must "roll with it" I would probably be most useful sabotaging any pursuit and keeping the Æther Skiff ready to get away.
avatar
WryRai

Posts : 308
Join date : 2015-12-02
Age : 26
Location : Arizona

Character sheet
Name: Talik'Vrei
Health:
12/14  (12/14)
Strain:
10/13  (10/13)

Back to top Go down

Re: Session 2: Formos

Post by Tzarina8472 on Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:12 pm

"That sounds good." Hailey suddenly looks thoughtful. "Speaking of which, how many times did your simulator try to kill you?"
avatar
Tzarina8472

Posts : 566
Join date : 2015-12-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Session 2: Formos

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum